Add a supplier
Go to “Purchasing Management” and select “Supplier Management”.
Select a supplier from the list and click on “Inventory”.
Select a part. It is possible to search for a stock part by clicking on “Filter By”.
Click on “Suppliers”:
Click on the “+” icon to add a new supplier for the selected part.
Enter the required fields.
- Select a supplier from the list.
- Select the order unit of measurement
- Enter the minimum order quantity in the order unit of measurement. If the order UOM is rack, the minimum order qty will be set in racks.
- Enter the order to stock conversion. Eg: How many bars in a rack.
- Enter the standard lead time.
- Enter the cost per order. (In order UOM).
Click on save to finish.