Edit stock items
Part type, Stock UOM, Usage UOM and conversion
- If the part being edited is a unit part, the stock and usage unit of measurement will be set as units.
- The Usage to Stock conversion will be set as “0” if the stock unit of measurement is the same as the usage unit of measurement.
- If the part we are editing is a profile, the stock unit of measurement should be set as unit and the usage unit of measurement should be set as length.
- Enter the bar length in the “Metric” field in milimiters and in the “Imp” field in inches.
- If the part being edited is a profile, or a roll and it is stocked and used as length, then the metric conversion field should be set to 1000 and imperial field to 12.
Click on save to finish.