Creating a Sales Partner
Creating a Sales PartnerStep 1: Go to “Sales Management”, and click on “Sales Partner Management” Step 2: Go to “Details” and click on the “+” icon to create a new sales partner. Step 3: Fill in the required fields.
- Select the company branch where the sales partner is assigned to.
- Resource should be set as user.
- In “Sales Person” you will see a drop down of users. Select which user you will be adding as a “Sales Person”.
- “First Name” and “Last Name” will be auto filled after selecting a user under “Sales Person”
- Go to Calendar and click con the “+”.
- Description will be auto-filled with the sales partner name and last name.
- Set weekend days by clicking on the drop down under “Day One”, “Day Two” and “Day Three”
- Edit the “Start Time” and “End Time”.
- Holidays can also be added into the calendar. To do so, click on Holidays and then on the “+” icon as shown bellow.
- Go to Sales Team and click on edit.
- Select the available “Sales Team” and click on “>” to assign the sales person into the selected “Sales Team”.
- Click on save to finish