Purchase OrdersPurchase orders to suppliers are generated from purchase requisitions. Whenever a PO is created, it’s status is set to “Open”. Purchase order status Open Purchase orders can be edited and deleted. Closed Purchase order is no longer editable and it is waiting for approval. Approved Approved purchase orders may be issued to a supplier. Issued Purchase order has been issued to the supplier. Purchase Orders can be managed from
- Purchasing Management → Purchase Orders
- Purchasing Management → Supplier Management → Purchase Orders
- When a PO is open, it is possible to add items from purchase requisitions and to edit the order quantity and order cost.
- To edit the PO, click on the edit button at the bottom of the screen.
- To change the qty and cost, click on the item and column to edit.
- PO can be issued by clicking on “send by email”.
- PO may also be issued by generating an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) file.
- If there is no EDI file setup, click on the print button to save the PO as a PDF file and set the PO to “issued”