Purchase orders to suppliers are generated from purchase requisitions.
Whenever a PO is created, it’s status is set to “Open”.
Purchase order status
Purchase orders can be edited and deleted.
Purchase order is no longer editable and it is waiting for approval.
Approved purchase orders may be issued to a supplier.
Purchase order has been issued to the supplier.
Purchase Orders can be managed from
- Purchasing Management → Purchase Orders
View and manage all purchase orders
- Purchasing Management → Supplier Management → Purchase Orders
View and manage purchase orders per supplier.
Manage and issue Purchase Orders
Go to “Purchasing Management” and select “Purchase Orders”
Check and manage the purchase order.
- When a PO is open, it is possible to add items from purchase requisitions and to edit the order quantity and order cost.
- To edit the PO, click on the edit button at the bottom of the screen.
- To change the qty and cost, click on the item and column to edit.
To remove a line item from the PO, select the item and click on the delete button.
To add an item to the PO, click on the “+” button
Select the requisitions you would like to add to the current PO and click on “Add Item(s)”
Finalize the purchase order.
Click on the “lock” button to finalize.
Approve the purchase order.
Issue the PO.
- PO can be issued by clicking on “send by email”.
- PO may also be issued by generating an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) file.
- If there is no EDI file setup, click on the print button to save the PO as a PDF file and set the PO to “issued”