In receiving management is designed to view and receive issued purchase orders from suppliers.
To access the receiving module, go to the main menu and select:
Receiving Management → Receiving.
Filter and view Issued PO’s
To view a PO,
Click on the view button.
To print a PO
Click on the print button.
To send a PO by email
Click on the email button.
To receive a PO
Click on the cart.
Enter the received quantities.
- Enter the received quantity by double clicking on the “Qty Rec” column. Type in the quantity and press the enter key.
- It is possible to receive every item in the PO by selecting “Receive All”.
- Select “Import from csv” to receive the PO with a CSV file from your supplier.
- If a line has more than 1 qty, it is possible to receive each individual piece and set different locations for each.
Verify receiving location/warehouse.
- Click on “Location” row for each column if you would like to change the default warehouse/location.
Save to finish.
Partial Received PO’s
If a purchase order was not received completely, it will be set as partially received.
A receipt for the registered received quantities will be generated.
To finish receiving the purchase order, click on the cart and enter the remaining quantities.
In this example, 2 receipts (R-3 and R-4) were generated for PO 2. The status of the PO will be set to “Completed”